Nareg S. Kitsinian, Esq.
- Personal Injury
- Wild Fire Litigation
- Burn Injuries
- Civil Litigation
- Dangerous Premises
- Insurance Bad Faith Denial of Claim
- Intellectual Property – Copyright & Trademark
- Automobile Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pharmaceutical Liability
- Products Liability
- Employment Law
The Kitsinian Law Firm was established in 2012 by Nareg S. Kitsinian Esq.
Committed to making a difference, Nareg Kitsinian is a creative, aggressive and successful advocate for his clients. Whether representing consumers against insurance companies or against manufacturers of defective products, Nareg strives to obtain the best results for his clients.
Nareg Kitsinian is a native of Los Angeles who received his Bachelor's Degree from Loyola Marymount University. Nareg was then admitted to Loyola Law School in Los Angeles where he received his Juris Doctor Degree in 2004.
Thereafter, Nareg worked at a nationally acclaimed law firm in Los Angeles where he gained valuable experience representing seriously injured people.
Nareg is very active in the community and is consistently involved in humanitarian and political activities. Nareg was elected to the Encino Neighborhood Council and served as the Planning and Land Use Representative from 2008-2010. In 2012, Nareg was honored by the Los Angeles City Council for his outstanding humanitarian work. Nareg is a member of and serves on the Boards of various community and political organizations and most recently served on the Executive Board of the Armenian National Committee - Western Region and continues to volunteer his time to advocate issues important to him and the organization.
Since founding the Kitsinian Law Firm, Nareg has secured multi-million dollar settlements for his injured and aggrieved clients and believes his calling in life is to be an attorney and help the injured fight for justice.
Nareg has been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for the years 2015 to 2018,and a Super Lawyer for years 2020 and 2021. An honor given to only 2.5% of attorneys in the entire state of California.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2004
- Loyola Marymount University
- Bachelor’s Degree
Current Employment Positions
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2015-2018
- Super Lawyers: 2020, 2021
- Honorary Board Member of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Invited Member
- Armenian National Committee of America – Western Region, Executive Board Member 2014-2018
- Armenian Bar Association, Member